Langsung ke konten utama

I'm Back Here Again... With My Craziness About Lee Seung Gi...

So here I am... After long long hiatus from this blog, dunno why I wanna start to write again. Maybe this year is near to my critical turning point... Hahahahahaha... I'm such a drama queen indeed right?
Yups, today is 11th January 2018... *suddenly I humming Gigi's song - 11 Januari*

I dunno I will start to write about what. As before, I never made this blog dedicate to one certain craziness... I just love to write and share what I love and crazy about...

For now, exactly current biggest craziness is Lee Seung Gi... Yups, I'm so in love with Lee Seung Gi, specially after he finished his military service... Lee Seung Gi totally turn to be hot gentleman right?



picture credit to : Soompi

What do you think? And now Lee Seung Gi is back with his new drama... Hwayugi...



picture credit to : Soompi

Hwayugi is aired every Saturday and Sunday at TvN, eventhough this drama has some controversy, but it always get high rating... Two tumbs for the team...

Beside that, I also enjoy Lee Seung Gi new variety show from SBS... Master In The House... And guess what??? He showed himself in his own house...





picture credit to : Everything Lee Seung Gi

I wanna scream...... Wow...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

Perfect Chemistry : Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Totally two tumbs up for this couple. Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie. Even I know clearly that Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie is married woman, but I can't handle myself to admire their chemistry. You will understand what I said when you watch 21 episodes drama You Who Came From The Stars. So for right now, I just wanna share all photos and fanmade photo for this couple. All this awesome photos not belong to me