Langsung ke konten utama

Mario - I'm Yours

Yups, judulnya sama dengan lagunya Jason Mraz, tp benar-benar jauh beda lho. Ini pendatang baru kayaknya. Nah, aku nge-post ini karena lagi-lagi Seulong jadi model MV di sini. Tapi ceritanya Seulong jadi pihak ketiga, dia yg rebut GaYoon dari cowok utama ini.

Check it out...



credit : dothattt@youtube

I'M YOURS by Mario

ije geuman kkeutnaejago naege mareul haeseo ije geuman pogihago doraseora haeseo
sigani heulleotdago sarangi byeonhaetdago utneun nae eolgul kkoldo bogi sirta haeseo
naega yeope itdaneun ge budamdoenda haeseo hamkkehaneun modeun geotdeul jaemieopda haeseo
jigeum doraseomyeoneun ije du beon dasineun jeonhwajochado haji malla mareul haeseo

dasineun anbolkkeora haenoko eojjeol suga eomneun nangabwa
ttwineun gaseum neoreul hyanghae dalligo isseo

motdoege gureodo nan nikkeo ttansaram mannado nan nikkeo
nuga mworaedo mallyeodo nal yokhaedo deulliji anha nae gwimajeo nikkeo
jugeodo sirtaedo nan nikkeo chagapge malhaedo nan nikkeo
yaksokhaetjanha aljanha nae modeun geon johado sirheodo kkeutnado ijeodo nikkeo

naega neoui namjaroseon manhi bujokhaeseo naega anin dareun saram gyeote seo isseo
ttaseuhaetdeon du soneul naege jwotdeon ipsureul geu saramege boran deusi jugo isseo

geuege angyeoinneun neolbogo pogiharyeo aesseobwatjiman
nuneul tteodo nungamado ne moseummani

motdoege gureodo nan nikkeo ttansaram mannado nan nikkeo
nuga mworaedo mallyeodo nal yokhaedo deulliji anha nae gwimajeo nikkeo
jugeodo sirtaedo nan nikkeo chagapge malhaedo nan nikkeo
yaksokhaetjanha aljanha nae modeun geon johado sirheodo kkeutnado ijeodo nikkeo

amuri oechigo bulleodo deullijido boijido anketji
imi neon geuui gyeoteseo nal itgo salmyeo haengbokhae hajanha

geureul kkok jabeun soneun naekkeo dalkomhan geu ipsuldo naekkeo
jebal japjima jujima sorichyeodo nal boji annneun honjamanui naekkeo
harureul sarado neon naekkeo idaero jugeodo neon naekkeo
neoneun najanha aljanha ni modeun geon johado sirheodo kkeutnado ijeodo naekkeo

cr : Nyanko@soompi

TRANSLATION:

i'm yours - mario

because you told me let's end it, because you told me give up and turn back
because you told me time has passed, love has changed, and that you don't want to see my smiling face
because you told me being next to you is a burden, everything we did together was a bore
because you told me if i come back, to never think about calling again

although i promised to not see you again, i can't stop myself
i'm running towards your racing heart

even if you treat me cruelly, i'm yours, even if i meet someone else, i'm yours
no matter what anyone says, even if they curse me, i can't hear it. my ears are even yours
even if you hate me til death, i'm yours, even if you speak coldly, i'm yours
you promised, you know that whether i like, hate, end, forget everything, i'm yours

because as your man, i lack a lot of things, i am standing next to someone else instead of you
those two warm hands, those lips that you gave me, you're giving it to him as if you want me to see
as i see you in the arms of another man, i tried to forget
even if i close my eyes, i only see you

even if you treat me cruelly, i'm yours, even if i meet someone else, i'm yours
no matter what anyone says, even if they curse me, i can't hear it. my ears are even yours
even if you hate me til death, i'm yours, even if you speak coldly, i'm yours
you promised, you know that whether i like, hate, end, forget everything, i'm yours

even if i shout or call, it won't be heard or seen
you have already forgotten me and am living happily with him

those hands that are tightly grasping his, mine, those sweet lips, mine
please don't grab or give. you who even if i shout, will not see. mine, who's only mine in my imagination
even if i only live a day, you're mine. even if i die right now, you're mine
you are me, you know that whether i like, hate, end, forget everything, i'm yours

original lyrics credits to: http://music.cyworld.com/song.asp?sid=1120496&jt=lyric

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

Perfect Chemistry : Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Totally two tumbs up for this couple. Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie. Even I know clearly that Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie is married woman, but I can't handle myself to admire their chemistry. You will understand what I said when you watch 21 episodes drama You Who Came From The Stars. So for right now, I just wanna share all photos and fanmade photo for this couple. All this awesome photos not belong to me